Sunday, May 19, 2013

Kid's Clothes Organizer for the Week

So while I love crafting to make cute things, I am also all about anything that will make my life easier. With kids, there are all of those little battles that take time and wear out your patience. When this idea came around, I thought it might help me both in saving time and sanity. I saw an idea where someone took a 4-peg  hanger that they put their kids outfits for the next few days. I loved the idea, but I wasn't a fan of the numbers and wanted to do the days of the week instead. I couldn't find a 5 peg hanger so I went with this 6 peg one and added wooden letters and the cute owl (the colors and owl go with my daughter's room theme). 
Here's the final result and the best part is my daughter is really excited about the idea. We mounted it at her height inside her closet so that she can not only pick out all 5 outfits for the week, but she can reach them herself to start getting dressed on her own (and maybe save more time!) Plus the added bonus of getting a better concept of time with the days of the week. I am loving this idea and if it works like I'm hoping, there will be another one of these for my son's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment