Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Welcome Fellow Crafters

I've had the idea of starting this blog for so long and I'm finally going to take the plunge. For those of you that are wondering what the goal here is, well I'm still working on that. In summary, I'm going to start with this:  Martha Stewart or June Cleaver I am not, but damned if I don't like their ideas. I just find that my chaotic life just keeps getting in the way of making all of those lofty ideas come into fruition! I love crafting, love my kids and truth be told, I love messes and insanity. This blog is not going to give you step by step "how-tos" but I hope you find some inspiration. Maybe you'll learn from my successes and mistakes (trust me there will be many!) or just laugh with/at me along the way. Here's to enjoying the chaos that is life because it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

You don't have to be as unbalanced, sleep-deprived and cheap as I am to enjoy this blog, but I have a feeling that it might help :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment